Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Their alpha here, Wren turned back to him as she completed the trap. "If you've wolves to spare, I could use some help trapping a sheep or two?" The brunette didn't directly ask, since it was his choice whether to assist or not. She didn't know who was a good hunter or not in Armada. She literally kept to herself sometimes, venturing out to work like right now "but I can't take all the credit; I did see one wolf make a fish trap. But I haven't accomplished that yet... I prefer my paws to fish traps." She trailed off at his suggestion, giving a nod of approval.

She approached and placed the trap before skirting back to Sirius. Making sure to cover her tracks and place acorns around the snare, she backed off. Now, like with countless other wolves, it was all about waiting to see what would happen next. Would she make a fool of herself in front of Sirius, or would she succeed in deeming herself worthy of being a Stalker? It wasn't like a Fisherman but also was. She was secretly pleased Armada's alpha was impressed with her skills. Maybe this would be a good thing down the road.

Proving herself more, and all that.

"she speaks"
3/3 craft snare
1/3 use snare (pheasant)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me