Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-12-2022, 05:56 PM

She felt her ears pin against her skull, body reeling in controlled rage. "That's awful" she breathed, knowing she could do nothing about it and hating that "I'm so sorry, Medusa..." Wren could not hope to go against the Habari alpha and not bring trouble to Armada. She was keen to repay Basilisk for his kindness and friendship. Moving against a pack on her own, aligned with Armada... would cause suffering. Perhaps war. She moved closer to the woman as she paced, trying to bump her olive-colored nose against the wolf's shoulder. If allowed.

"Armada... I don't know much about them, but some good wolves live there" Wren recoiled from the brief comfort she hoped could be given to the slave "Habari didn't fucking deserve your help! I'm glad if Armada won" and did some sizable damage to it "well, let's begin with your joints" she suggested, leaning forward (if allowed) and nosing the skeleton. Medusa would 'wear' it shortly after "your shoulders and neck are targeted a lot in fights..." She pawed the spine of the skeleton "we could break off some bone from the spike or find some metal to make you shoulder pads?"

"Speech"
1/3 craft - armor (skull shoulder pads/spikes)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me