An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
06-12-2022, 07:08 PM

Áskell waited patiently, all the while running through the lesson plan in his head. He hoped it would be helpful to those present. Either way he had to start somewhere to be of any use to his fellow packmates. The first to arrive was one of the pups. One of Sedna and Kaijin's pups if he wasn't mistaken. The pup was quick to fire off a question. Brow raised, Áskell observed the pup for a moment. "Yes, I am a master fighter. As to who would win that very much depends. No wolf can win all the time, just as none can lose all the time. Much depends on who fate smiles upon that day." It was probably an unsatisfying answer but it was true.

Next to arrive was Usagi and Áskell gave a nod to the other warrior. It was a small gathering to say the least so he waited a bit longer, just listening to the sounds of the birds and the wind shifting through the bamboo. The last to arrive was an older woman with horns.

He cleared his throat. "Thank you all for coming. I wanted to hold a brief training session. I'd like to start with a few questions then finish with a melee fight. First questions. What do you most want to learn? Where do you feel you need more traning?" This would give him a base to know his fellow packmates as each was a unique individual. The skill level between all those present were considerable and it would help no one to treat them all as equivalent.

"My next question is more of a scenario. You are facing a wolf larger and taller than you. They are attacking straight on, jaws going for your face. How do you respond? I'd like two responses from each of you." With that Áskell settled and waited for the answers to arrive. There was very little time in the midst of battle to think and calculate. Running through scenarios and building muscle memory was crucial to responding swiftly and decisively in a real fight.