Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-12-2022, 07:42 PM

"Thanks" Wren would say once the kill was over and the meat divided up. The girl would leave with little said, taking her share and accepting the smaller portion. Upon a time, she was also a vagabond. Now she had a pack, hopefully, that had her back. She watched the other wolf leave, licking blood from her lips and plucking the hare from the earth.

The kill had indeed been messy and panic-based. Wren hadn't known if the girl would want to kill the hare herself or just chase it. She also didn't know if a fight for the food would be a result. So Wren killed it in panic, letting the hare fall in pieces on the earth. "Safe travels" she murmured to the girl, taking her pieces and returning to Armada alone. The other was already gone.

But Wren... felt peace in this final pursuit. As if a giant weight had been lifted, the wool from her eyes gone. She saw clearly now. Her skills had indeed improved. /end

"she speaks"
3/3 - track and hunt small prey (arctic hare)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me