An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-12-2022, 11:53 PM
Everyone had been assigned at least one task of some sort to get the wildberry grove ready for them to claim it as one of their territories, but she felt like there was a good amount of thought and preparation that needed to go into the idea of expanding their home to begin with. There were some obvious benefits, at least in her mind, but with that there would certainly be some cons. She and Artorias had already had an endless amount of discussion about the idea during their planning, but she wanted to solicit some feedback from the others as well and see if they had any thoughts about what they might need to focus on or be concerned about. There was bound to be something that she hadn't considered yet!

She tried to pick a good range of different wolves and she brought them out to the grove so that they could get a visual on things and brainstorm together. Serenity, Laeta, and Claire all came with her for various reasons. Serenity was always very attentive to the pack borders and had become their sentinel of sorts so she wanted her perspective on the security of things. Laeta was very intellectual and thoughtful and Briar felt like she would have a good handle on how the others might want to make use of the new space. Claire brought the unique perspective of being fresh to the pack and having the life living as a loaner that she at least had never had. With her small brain trust at the ready, she found a shaded spot in the grove and sat with them, giving them each a small smile. "Thank you all for taking the time to come discuss the expansion of the pack with me. I'd like to hear all of the benefits, concerns, and challenges you think we should be considering about branching out our lands and taking in this grove. I have some things to consider, but I want to hear from each of you first." She left the floor open for them then, glancing between them to see who would speak up first.

"Briar Carpathius"