size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-12-2022, 10:42 PM

Chade nodded to Manea’s words on Abaven.  It was unlikely they’d be a threat which made them stronger in the end.  Whether or not strong ties were made to Abaven it would be a defensive wall against other packs taking that route to get to Elysium lands.  Chade had enough unpleasant surprises in life he tried to think up any possible problems before they arose.

As she mentioned pulling up the cattails he nodded again adding, “I agree.  There’s no real need for them and it’s the sort of atmosphere some snakes would enjoy hiding in.”  Snakes were a danger even to a wolf if caught surprised and all the more so to younger pups that might want to play around the water. His gaze turned from the frozen lake back to Manea, turning his mind away from the frozen water. “I do like the idea of a covered area to rest in.  Both from sun, rain, and snow.”

“I agree with the garden also.  If anyone knows how to set up a spot for a bee hive?  The honey can help attract prey animals if applied to trees or rocks, so we could possibly get some of our prey to come closer to pack land if they think there’s especially sweet food close by.”  Not the born survivors possibly but the stupid ones who were normally the ones that got chosen anyway.  Chade would love to add to their ideas but nothing was coming to mind, then again an area only needed so much work done to it, right?

"Chade"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]