Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-13-2022, 12:31 AM
After crafting and obtaining some much needed armour, with one single win under her belt... Wren decided to go to the Battlefield. Euryale flapped in the sky above her head, cawing a challenge to any wolf in the vicinity. The brunette already had her bracers on those front limbs, covering her ankles and legs. She'd also use her falcon in the fight. Pacing the location, she waited and waited.

It wasn't until she spotted Medusa of all wolves, that she stopped. Wren turned to face her, tail wagging. "Oh hey, you're here" she chirped with a grin "Habari can't keep you down, can it?" she didn't joke about it, even if her tone was light and positive "would you like to spar, Medusa?" she also asked the woman, flashing the woman a smirk. She needed all the practice if she was going to gun for something.

Wren, that is. Maybe down the road. She didn't wanna make plans about anything, even if she heard some land had magically opened up to new claims. By the time she was ready, it would surely be too late. "Make the first move" she added to Medusa, snapping out of her stupor.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me