Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
06-13-2022, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 04:48 PM by Recluse. Edited 3 times in total.)
It's winter you know what that means! Recluse is pregnant again! This time there's two baby daddies, if you've never seen this before the break down of this is that each pup must have only one father! What that means is that when designing/considering what you can afford for a pup each pup can only claim a discount on mutations/colors/heights from one of the two fathers, not both.

The rules: Real quick right off the bat, I expect at least a moderate amount of activity for these characters, I am not the fastest poster however Recluse is my alpha and as such is one of my more active characters. If you feel you cannot be active for an extended period of time please reach out to me, if you fail to do so and go at least a month without at least one post your puppy may be reclaimed without warning. If you plan to set your puppy inactive please reach out to me, I will take them back no questions asked. If you do set them inactive I will reclaim them without warning. Once the kids are a year old I consider them yours and will only reclaim them if you set them inactive.

The Parents: Recluse Klein, Ignis Praetor and Noir Destruction!

Discounts/Inheritable Mutations:
Both Fathers:
- 25% off Albinism from Recluse
- Height up to 42"
- Viper Fangs Mutation From Recluse

Noir:
- 25% off Blue Coloration

Ignis:
- 25% off Red, Yellow and Orange coloration

The Plots: These kids will be the first of Recluse's children to be raised with a father figure, though neither of their potential biological father's will be in the picture. Recluse got married officially a little while ago and she and Eraithus will be raising them together. That said Recluse would absolutely not hesitate to abandon children that she feels are not up to snuff. As such I will not be considering apps of any characters with obvious disabilities, physical or mental as Recluse would not keep them and they'd be left to die. Note: This does not apply to albino traits that give a character disadvantages, such as light blindness or fragile skin, as Recluse herself has those. Recluse also has two older litter so these kids will have older siblings already established. All of Recluse's current children are listed on her profile.

Additionally, as these puppies are the children of Habari's leader they will be in the running for Heir to the pack, though she will consider all of her children and not just her first litter, any particularly ambitious or active children will be considered for this rank and may be forced to fight for it and to keep it. Please keep in mind this includes Recluse's other litters, meaning their older siblings.

Alignments and Personalities: Alignments can range from true neutral to chaotic evil, the Kleins are a darker family generally and will not be taught what might be considered common morals, your character should not be a bleeding heart as Recluse would quickly stifle that in any of her children. Additionally, while she may be callous from time to time Recluse will genuinely care for her children and not be a neglectful mother to any children she keeps so familial hate would not make sense, I understand IC things can change a character but these should not be things planned from the outset.

Names: Creepy-themed names, avoid specifically literature or media names but things like creature names, feeling names or biological names are on the table. Ex. Chupacabra, Bile, Fear, Anxiety etc. Also for these kids names for Fire, Water or Ice related monsters will be heavily considered!

Designs: Please know all provided designs (and corresponding art) will be reclaimed/stay with the character if reclaimed or adopted out. They absolutely are not to be used outside of the site. You are free to provide your own, which will stay with you in the event of re-adoption. Some designs fit with one father over the other, they are marked with the father's name, any design that can work for both fathers are listed under Recluse's name.

Designs

Form:
Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b] Ignis or Noir
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b] (Please pick two designs if picking from those provided, site minimum)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Site minimum)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Only if we've never threaded before)

Note: Regardless of the number of free pups I will cover all pup passes so you do not need to consider that as part of your total for any purchases needed for these kids. Additionally, Dragon is currently taking one pup so there is one confirmed Ignis sibling in the litter.

Apps due on June 29th!
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.