gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-13-2022, 08:13 PM

Laeta felt quite honored to be invited by the Queen herself to come on this mission of sorts. Not so much mission as a brainstorming session - nonetheless, it was important for the pack and its expansion. The moment the older woman had heard the Hallows was consdering expanding the reach of their territory, she felt nothing but hope and excitement for the future of the place that had saved her life - in more ways than one. At this point, her recovery going smoothly, she felt ready to partake in the more physical aspect of traveling and thus made her way towards the luscious grove as Briar requested. She and two others were expected to meet and combine their ideas on how to make the grove accessible for the pack, as well as usable. After all, expending energy on land that would be of no use for the pack would be wasted effort. Laeta approached as quick as she could, which wasn’t very fast. The arthritis in her joints bothered her some days more than others - and this happened to be a sour day for her wrists and hips. Still, despite her chronic pain, she arrived with a skip in her step, Mel lumbering after her as per usual.

She had heard Briar’s words, considering them carefully in her head the way one would gently examine a new artofact in their hands. Turning the ideas over and over until they resembled something of use to be said aloud. After some time pondering, as well as letting the sunlit grove soothe her bones with its fresh air and peaceful light, she glanced towards the antlered Queen and smile, a twinkle in her gaze giving away her eagerness to participate. "I do enjoy this grove and I believe it has many benefits for the pack. It’s plentiful in resources - not only in food such as birds, rabbits and deer, but it also has a plethora of medicinal herbs that naturally thrive here." She paused, then continuing as birds chirped overhead. "Although I speak as a Scholar, and not a hunter or fighter, I do see this land being used for everyone. Clearings can be made for sparring. Hunting trips can be made, for large or small parties to track prey. It provides a place of solace and quiet, above all, with plenty of room for different activities. The Hallows is known as a safe place for wolves to flourish and I believe this grove would be of great benefit for its members, physicall and mentally." She supposed it was a simple explanation, and many of it Briar might have already considered. Still, she aired her thoughts. What would everyone else say? She was so excited to hear them.

”Speech” ’Thought’

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.