ardent

i hope you make it through

medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-14-2022, 12:04 PM

She was wandering around the battlefield, looking for someone to spar with, only this time, she wasn't in the same dark spirit that she had been in last time. She was a little more jovial all things in her life considered. But when she spotted a bird in the sky, she couldn't help but feel a little...sad. Just for a few moments. How would it feel to be free again? Or at least, not feel like every little step you made was going to earn you a punishment when you got back to your pack? So far, Habari had either been ignorant to her constant escaping lately, or they were simply biding their time and waiting until her guard was down to punish her. She snorted at the idea. She was all too aware of them. She never really left her guard down around them...even Ghoul. He hadn't been mean to her yet but who's to say he wouldn't someday?

Continuing her walk while keeping an eye on the bird, she didn't notice that a familiar face was just up ahead until she heard her. "Oh hey, you're here" She looked ahead to find Wren a short distance away, and almost immediately her tail set to wagging. Wren was a familiar face. She was a nice face. Medusa wasn't afraid of her, she had been nice and friendly and they had fought things together, crafted things together, and not once did Wren try to hurt her. "Habari can't keep you down, can it?" She shook her head, a grin on her face. Habari had yet to break her spirit. They would have to do more than just break her toes and ignore her!

Wren asked if she wanted to spar, and she nodded with excitement. "Medusa would love to spar with Wren!" She exclaimed with enthusiasm. She stopped a good few feet from Wren, tail still wagging until she thought about how to approach. It wasn't going to be a spar to hurt one another, and she definitely wouldn't be fighting to protect herself against someone who really wanted to harm her. Maybe she could take it easy with someone else for once...maybe she'd learn something new.

"Ready or not, here she comes!" She shouted before kicking off and racing towards her. The pair were almost equal in height, so this would be more or less even in terms of build. If Wren chose to use her gear, Medusa was okay with that. But she personally had left hers hidden on the outskirts of the pack lands for now.

Medusa aimed to come head-on, seeking to get her and Wren chest to chest. Should she get close enough, she sought to hook Wren's left foreleg with her right in an effort to unbalance her. It was a straightforward move, not her best one, either, but she needed to try to learn different ways to fight and counter and all that jazz. With Wren hopefully distracted or winded or whatever, Medusa open her jaws and lunged, seeking to grab the side of Wren's head just below her left ear.

Medusa vs Wren for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Medusa"