Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-14-2022, 01:09 PM
Euryale was doing a great job in spars lately. Wren would no doubt feed her a juicy supper later on, but now was the time to focus on the attack. Medusa was no pushover. This was a practice bout, but she fought like she had something on the line. The brunette knew she'd better be careful, else her fangs turn deadly. Medusa was still a slave to her knowledge, and of course, the woman would fight wildly when backed into a corner. It made sense to preserve oneself, even if this was practice. Wren felt her hold slipping as the woman squirmed.

Euryale shrieked again and dove, batting her wings around Medusa's head. The falcon was to the back this time, trying to distract the wolf with wingbeats against her skull. Wren took the opportunity to let go of the skeleton-clad woman. She breathed in a quick inhale through her nose before diving again. She didn't try to step back, away from the swiping and attempts to knock her over. She lifted herself to her back legs, attempting to crash down on Medusa's front. One final attempt to go, and it would be over. The two females were in the thick of things.
"Speech"

Wren vs Medusa for SPAR
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me