size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-14-2022, 05:19 PM

A boy would come. He was the future of Tojo-Kai. Sayuri smiled at him in what she hoped to be amused, not at all offended by his words. "You shall be large, I think?" the woman replied to him, a gentle 'hmm' escaping her lips as she regards him "so you must know how to fight all chibi warriors. Not all wolves are born as big as you shall be." It would seem no other came to their lesson. No matter! She could focus entirely on the boy.

Sayuri rose from her spot. "I am Chiba Sayuri, gakusei!" she introduced herself for his benefit, knowing not his name "what if small wolf beats you? Then you can't say it was cause they small" she continues, focusing her entirety on him and a gentle smile given "but if you learn and know... How chibi wolf fights, then you prepared to face chibi wolf head-on. Win. Be clever, and you win often." She crouched before him, balancing expertly on all fours.

"Small wolf better aware of balance and ground. Difficult to knock them over when they expect it. Come at me, gakusei! Show me how you fight."

speech here
Teach a fighting lesson to another wolf (5 pts) - 1/3 rounds

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye