size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-14-2022, 05:53 PM

A little grin tugged at the corners of his lips when he felt Ike leaning into him as he wrapped a foreleg around her shoulders, his ears flicking back with an uncharacteristic shyness with the skip of his heart at the feeling of her against his side. He was content to sit there with her for as long as she wanted or however long it took for her to get dry enough to not catch a chill once they pulled the fur off of her, settling into a comfortable silence while he did his best to ignore how her more feminine frame felt leaned into his, how her scent filled his nose, or how a different kind of warmth started trying to pool in his core and bring thoughts to places where they shouldn't stray. Luckily Ike spoke and pulled his attention away from those thoughts and instead brought his two-toned eyes back to her face as he listened.

He chuckled softly when she mentioned how much he "loved" camping out here, but before he could make a quip of his own back to her she offered him a place in Ashen, saying there was plenty of room if he was interested in joining. His brows lifted with surprise at the unexpected offer, but it wasn't an unwelcome one. It was what he had wanted for a little while now, but it had been something that she had been hesitant about so he hadn't wanted to push her on it. Still, it certainly alleviated a lot of the worries he had about being out here in the swamplands and it would mean that he would be able to be around her in her daily life which was something he very much wanted. He smiled softly as that initial shock and surprise gave way to his happiness at being offered a place in her pack and he replied, "I would love to join Ashen for you, Ike. I guess I could give up this wild life of camping."

He chuckled softly at his own joke, but then gave her a curious look and gave her shoulders a gentle, affectionate squeeze. "But... What made you change your mind? I don't want to make you feel pressured to have me join. As much as I joke about it I really don't mind camping out here if you need more time." He had a feeling that so much of her life wasn't on her terms or by her design so he wanted her to have the power of choice in this. He wasn't going to pressure her one way or another, but if she did want him to join the pack then he would do it for her. Now that Romulus had vanished she was what he had left in Boreas and he was happy to dedicate himself to helping keep her happy.

"Remus Armada"