Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-07-2013, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 08:40 PM by Alamea.)

He had her trapped, she could not run, should not run, he would easily over take her and then there'd be hell to pay. His words made her want to tremble, but she swallowed the lump in her throat and forced herself to look at him, though not in the eye. Her heart jumped into her throat at the twitch of his lip, expecting a growl but he simply turned away, hiding the scaring from her. It came as a slight relief, the sight of the scar had made him all the more intimidating and at least now he looked like the boy of her childhood.

He caught the change in him, his ears pulling back and fur rising. Her eyes widened and she began to attempt another hasty retreat. She flinched as he spoke, and forced another smile. "N-no, I am, I am-" She pleaded, saying the words she knew he wanted to hear, hoping against hope it would calm him. She cut herself off.

She knew the blank expression he wore, and it scared her most of all. She continued to back away but as he began approaching again, he would close the distance between them quicker than she could create it. "Is it your new pack" Images of her pack members flashed before her eyes, and then Rune did. What more did she want right now, than for one of them to rescue her? "They can't have you. Don't you understand, dear sister? You are mine." Her breath caught as he began to lift above her. She could feel his weight coming down upon her small frame.

Instinct kicked in then, even as he tried to mount her, her body tried to fight back. She managed to bite back the growl that wanted to rise, letting out instead a yelp as she attempted to pull away, tail curling even tighter between her legs.

Speech,