An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
06-15-2022, 09:36 AM
Moving onto the semi-finals Levi couldn't say he was wholly invested in winning. No one liked to lose and he wasn't an exception, but at the end of the day he had nothing to prove, didn't feel the need to show off or make a scene. He did notice a running trend though, that most of his opponents thus far had been dire wolves. Big and looming, giving Levi plenty of options to bite and tear at.

Moving back into the ring, he took a moment to glance about, eyes glazed with boredom. He hoped he wouldn't have to stand around for too long, but from what he'd seen most of the opponents had been pretty punctual thus far so he didn't think he had cause for concern. Who was he gonna fight next though? He didn't seen Bas around for a while so it felt safe to assume he'd been knocked out some time ago. A bit of a shame, it felt as though it had been forever since he'd had a spar with his big brother. Oh well.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]