gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-15-2022, 10:40 AM
Greetings:

Plague was the first to arrive, ever the dutiful brother, father, and her Daimyo. One of the few wolves that she could give her complete trust to. He had held together all of the pieces for her when her life fell apart, and for that there was not enough thanks. She hoped he knew how much he was appreciated, but the thought would have to be put aside for now. Venom could show him later. The Empress returned her brother’s grin, but could feel his nerves. This was a big step for his babies, and something that Venom had struggled with her own as well. He had Sitri along with him and she gave her nephew a proud grin as well.

Venom gave a welcoming nod to Celeste as she made herself comfortable, the Empress happy to see her volunteer for the event. After the horned girl arrived the Empress’ own children started to arrive. Not that they could be considered children anymore. They were very nearly full grown adults, a fact that struck her as Kitsune arrived. The girl had become a woman before Venom’s very eyes. Even from the moment she had challenged Plague she looked older, more experienced, more accomplished… Venom could hardly contain the pride she had for her young.

The Empress offered Pleione a nod of greeting as she swiftly arrived and took her place a little further away from the near yearlings. Little Seere followed after, and Venom smiled and waved a white gloved paw as she passed by and went to sit with her father and brother. Kuroki was next, Venom was always reminded of how opposite the young man was to his father. She gave him a grin as he blew her a kiss and turned his attention to his siblings.

Her young Crown Princess was next and Venom very nearly gestured for the girl to join her atop her perch, but as she made a beeline to Kit and Oki she would not. The young Ciannait appeared as Ike got comfortable and Venom didn’t miss the girl meandered over to her heirs. Kotori slipped in and Venom gave him a nod as the last two puppies rounded out what would complete their meeting. Not everyone was here, but she hadn’t required attendance either. She did take note of the missing faces. She really hadn’t expected to see Rava, and she had sent Void to scout while the rest of them gathered here.

~~~~~~~~~
Meeting:

She waited a beat longer before drawing in a breath and beginning. "Thank you all for coming today. I will get right to the point, all of you are here because you have taken interest in your own or our youth’s education.” Her gaze glanced over the crowd before her, especially lingering on her young nieces and nephews. "Most importantly is my desire to pair the four puppies with their official mentors. If there are any of you that have a preference who you are teaching or who you would like to be taught by, please speak up now.” She let the pack organically arrange partnerships instead of assigning roles in hopes the relationship would form naturally and further strengthen bonds within her pack.

"Along with mentors, I would like to assign roles of teachers and students for the less experienced wolves of the pack. Especially my higher ranked wolves.” She looked to her children, as well as Plague. They would be the teachers she needed for the newer and younger members. "I have high hopes for all of you.” Venom let herself settle into silence as she opened up the floor to those gathered.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]