build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-15-2022, 12:06 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac was itching for yet another spar. He didn’t care if he was on the smaller side, didn’t care if he was often beaten in fights. He had skills and had grown exponentially since his early puppy months, and he intended on continuing this journey of growth. It sounded a bit cliche, or maybe a bit over optimistic concerning the darker aspects of the yearling’s nature, but he paid little mind. He just really needed to expend some energy. Having finished working on anotner taxidermy project - this time a rather creepy cloak sewn from deer hide and topped with the buck’s antlers, he draped his finished piece over a wooden rack outside his den and loped towards the Nook.

The air was crisp, the breeze was fresh, and the earth was smooth and ready for paws to thrum upon. The spotted boy glanced around, luminescent silver gaze ever shimmery with the macabre glint that so suited his name. Bracers on his legs and his companions on the sidelines ready as well, the grinning male tilted his head back and howled - a clear invitation for a spar. Hopefully, he didn’t need to wait long. Waiting was boring. His muscles were braced, limbs spread and paws firmly planted on the ground, ready for even the most stealthy of attacks.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill