size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
06-15-2022, 12:51 PM

Irilyth had barely begun to explain why she was out and about looking for Manea before the larger purple fae nipped at her ear, drawing a surprised squeak from the golden fae and a little squirm from her. She reminded her to address her as Manea, a practice that once upon a time would have gotten Irilyth beaten like a dirty rug for daring to call her owners by their names. It was a hard habit to break, but she was working on it—and the teasing reminders from Manea did help. Her face flushed hot, ears folding back to her head in silent apology while she gazed up at her alpha with a sheepish smile. "Ahem... I was looking for you, Manea," she corrected herself, noting her alphess' pleased smile and continuing with her explanation.

As she explained the intention behind the drug she had crafted, Irilyth noted the intrigued look in Manea's aqua eyes. She had taken the Genetrix by surprise with what she wanted the drug to do, but it seemed more like a pleased surprise than shock. Not that she'd thought Manea would have had anything against a drug for ecstasy to begin with; the Elysian alpha was a carnal creature herself and enjoyed partaking in her sexual needs frequently. It made sense that she would be interested in such a stimulant. Manea grinned, and Iri was quick to return her kiss as the alphess expressed her interest. The next part, where she suggested getting Manea and Alastor high on her substance while she observed the effects, was met with a sly and salacious grin. Iri's face went hot again, realizing what she was asking and knowing Manea fully knew it as well. It wasn't terribly out of the ordinary, given how many times she had been pulled into their bedroom for a ménage-a-trois, but it was still an awkward ask for her leader. She had been expecting a bit of surprise from the violet fae.

What Irilyth hadn't been expecting was for Manea's large, soft paws to begin roaming along her trim stomach, tracing over her taut muscles there and drawing quiet, shivering gasps from the tinier fae. Golden lips met rich purple for a light kiss, and then Iri was left quivering and gasping in Manea's strong embrace while her leonine paws moved over her lower body and her sharp teeth rolled a delicate ear between them. Irilyth's toes curled and her tail lashed in eager delight, unintentionally brushing over Manea's lower stomach and thighs with the way she was holding the blonde fae. Manea teased her by repeating the question back to her, asking if she wanted to watch her handiwork in action. Irilyth released a heated, shuddering breath and gave a nod and quiet "Mhmm..." while Manea's warm tongue traced the edge of her ear, making her hind legs kick and writhe. Then Manea agreed to let her watch the show, but made no promises to not pull her in as well. Iri's heart raced in her chest, heat rising within her as every nerve tingled. She'd been involved in threesomes with Manea and Alastor before—it was how their entire relationship together had begun. A sultry grin on her own appeared on Iri's muzzle then, turning glistening magenta eyes up to Manea once more. "I'd definitely get some good hands-on experience with the drug's effect that way..." she said between short breaths. Now she was looking forward to a field test of her drug all the more!

But Manea took it a step further, squeezing the svelte fae in her powerful arms and asking why they needed to wait for Alastor. Irilyth's heart skipped a beat when Manea suggested giving her some of the drug first and seeing how she behaved differently with her compared to normal. That heat in her belly practically exploded outward, searing every highly sensitive nerve in the golden-blonde fae's body. She quivered at the prospect, chewing on her lip for a moment while she considered the notion. "Well, I would still like to observe how the drug affects brutes too..." Lust-glazed raspberry eyes peered up to Manea once more, the tiny fae getting a bit bolder in her lover's embrace and letting her fluffy tail brush more deliberately between Manea's thighs as she sat in her lap. "...But I think getting some first hand experience first would be a good way to know what to expect." Tipping her muzzle up towards Manea's, Iri placed a slow lick and a gentle kiss to the underside of her alphess' chin, petite paws stroking slowly along the forelegs wrapped around her waist that kept her held to her lover's incredible body. Iri sank back into Manea gently, batting half-lidded bedroom eyes up at her alphess. "I just so happen to have the first sample with me right now... Would you like to find somewhere to steal me off to, or would you rather conduct our experiment right here in the woods, Manea?" Irilyth spoke her name with a heated breath, remembering not to address her as Mistress while also adding a little flair to entice and arouse Manea.

"Irilyth"