ardent

fight me!

AW spar

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-15-2022, 03:20 PM

She had returned with a fresh catch when she heard someone calling for...something. A spar? She listened to it for a moment, debating if she even wanted to entertain whoever it was. While the majority of the pack ignored her, she had been trying regardless to be more integrated in the pack. Slave or not, she was trying. And still the only time they gave her attention was when they wanted to punish her. Dropping her kill on the ground in front of her den, she shook out her dirty fur and decided why shouldn't she go fight whoever it was that was calling?

She briskly trotted to the location to find them, and soon she came upon someone she had fought once before already...and had won. Was she surprised she had won? Of course. She didn't know how it would go this time, but honestly, she didn't particularly care if she won or not. But then again...beating him again would be satisfying. But beating anyone in this pack would satisfy her all the same. She was far from the best fighter, but at least she put in the efforts to try and be better. To do better. So here she was, aiming to learn some more.

"Medusa will fight you." She would say upon approaching. Nobody else had answered, and it seemed she would be the first. So why not?

"Medusa"