size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
06-15-2022, 05:50 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

"…And if you weren't a pack, I wouldn't have a reason to raid you and get on your bad side."

Jynn chuckled, bouncing away from Sparrow a short distance before turning to face the pirate and dipping into a play bow. "If I ever started a pack you'd be welcome to raid… and have your ass kicked!" She winked knowing full well she wasn't the warrior type. Oh, she could fight if she had to but it wasn't her preference. Jynn had a hard time imagining herself training warriors to defend pack lands. So much simpler to go where she wanted, to take what she had with her or aquire what she needed along the way.

Jynn stood and shook her coat. "Anyway, that's all something to think about for another day. I figure if I just keep moving I'll end up wherever I'm supposed to be eventually."