Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-16-2022, 01:29 PM

Trying her best was always Wren's thing.

She didn't like to rest on her laurels if she could help it. However, one thing had been nagging her lately. The lack of space in Armada and the abundant space in the North as a whole. She paced around until it hit her. Her reluctance to let others lead her around. Her ability to pinpoint what she wanted out of life was something... lacking. She didn't want to be a follower anymore. And she knew Armada was too new to her to challenge for a rank - even if she wanted to.

Her fur prickled along her spine when she sensed another's presence. Turning, she saw the Warlord standing there. Pacing Dreamer's Col was probably the worst thing to do during the night. Everyone was sleeping, sure, but she didn't want to disturb them. "Sirius" He didn't like to be called sir so what else would she call him? "did I disturb anyone's sleep? I was... trying to be quiet." Outside of a few quiet grunts, she had been. But Habari and Medusa had kept her up.

The state of the packs she knew... kept her up. Armada seemed to be the normal one. She didn't know much about Valhalla to call it normal though. Okay, so it was mostly Habari that irked her right now. Only cause she had a personal connection with Medusa. Did everyone keep slaves? she thought wildly am I the abnormal one, hating that?

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me