ardent

Cool it Joe

Optional fight training, with a reward

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-16-2022, 01:53 PM

She listened as the blue male spoke, though when he said he would mention her attendance to Recluse, she quietly scoffed and rolled her eyes, though it happened at the same time as a tic, so it wasn't very obvious to them. She couldn't care less what Recluse thought of her anymore. Medusa was putting in more effort than all of Recluse's brats combined. And she would definitely have words if they decided they had a problem with her trying to participate or learn instead of just pretending like she didn't exist. No...she wouldn't pretend anymore. They would know she was alive and here, not hiding out or trying to avoid them anymore.

Listening to the blue man, she was at least glad to know she was paired up with Ghoul. Out of everyone in the pack, he had been the only one nice to her and the only one to not treat her like garbage. She had had no interaction with Widow, so she couldn't comment about her, but she wouldn't put it past the younger wolf to be like the rest of them. Ghoul aside, they were all the same, nasty wolves.

When Eraithus finished speaking, she turned to Ghoul and thought for a moment. There were two things she was considering. Pretending to be blind, or mocking the injury that Recluse had ordered on her a while back that she had healed from. She studied the pale boy for a few moments in silence, wondering if he would be the same he usually was with her, or if he would act differently now that the both of them were in the presence of other Habari members. Without a word, she lifted the same paw that his sister had broken her toes on, and dangled it in the air, a subtle wiggle motion of her paw telling him she wanted to use that as her handicap for this session.

While the broken toes had healed, she was still angry about it. It hadn't done a whole lot to keep her down for long, and toes were the least of her concern, but it did suck that she felt like she had to pretty much hide and lie low else they decide to do worse to her.

OOC// Just wanted to get my post in before the 19th since I will be gone that day.

"Medusa"