Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-16-2022, 02:36 PM

It hurt Wren to hear the woman's words. Even if she giggled with Medusa at the comment about Habari's alpha, it still fucking hurt. Having freedom was one thing she always wanted, and now she had it. What did she do with that though? Nothing. Worked and worked, followed and followed. She had aspirations once upon a time. "My mother" she felt her words slip from her lips, shocked she was going through the story again in another land "she bit and denied me food sometimes. A lot of time, actually. I was small and weak. I wasn't good for anything to her, so she named me Wren like the bird. She thought birds were weak and useless." Honestly, she was just thankful she had been given a name and not killed.

She looked down, trying to busy herself with helping Medusa craft. She took some bones and began to sharpen them against a nearby rock, rolling the bone in her mouth before placing it on the earth. It was sharp to the point; so they had to be careful about putting it on the shoulders and back. "My dad was never in the picture. He knocked up my mother and left. Turns out he had another family. My mother was just a fling to him" she shrugged off her inner turmoil "and I looked too much like him. So my mother reacted by bites and snarls and... withholding any sort of love." But the darkness came, and she stopped talking. She didn't want to talk about what happened next, but she supposed Medusa would ask.

There was no use hiding it. "She eventually tracked him down, killed him and his family. I tried... so badly to defend the pups. She turned her teeth on me. I was barely a yearling. I was lucky. I killed her. Maybe she thought I'd never have the courage to go against her, and I didn't... mean to kill her. I didn't" Fat tears wet her eyes "they all died. I ran. I came to another place. I joined a pack. But they abandoned me too in the end."

"Speech"
2/3 craft - armor (skull shoulder pads/spikes)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me