Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-16-2022, 11:35 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Ever since the Habari girl settled in Abaven she had felt... out of place. First thing she had done after setting up the den was to explore the outside lands. This was not too far from Abaven lands and she heard there could be some interesting plants here. Though with winter in full swing she could be thankful there wouldn't be snakes around. What the regal woman hadn't expected was to watch a stranger step into a hole and hurt their paw. Voodoo's ears twitched she thought for a moment. Then the young healer stepped forward from the scent it seemed this girl was a loner let alone she looked like she was only a yearling. Voodoo herself had only just turned two but she was now fully filled out. It took her a moment to realize she was a lot taller than other wolves - though not a giant like Silas or some others.

"I can take a look at that if you want." Voodoo called as she stopped a few feet away. She became aware that her Habari scent(Ghoul's pack scent) was still on her. Though mingled with Abaven. Self consciously she wondered what a wolf would think if she was carrying two pack scents around. Not that she planned on staying in Abaven forever. She reminded herself it was just for her training. "My name is Voodoo Klein I am a healer." student or not she wore that with pride. Even if she had been forced to give up being both a fighter and healer. She should only concentrate on one for now.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN