gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-17-2022, 06:54 AM
Where he brought her was peaceful as much as it was beautiful, a far cry from the crowded hall of the reception. The atmosphere was almost magical and for a moment she felt like she was stealing some of it from the bride and groom themselves. Settling in here beside Maverick it was hard to believe that she was living reality. This vagabond rogue was showing her just how special he really was. They enjoyed their little cuddles, and he placed one big paw over her own, holding her hand as his tail wrapped around her. She felt for a moment like she belonged her against his side, he was worming his way into her heart and he didn’t even realize it.

Maverick lifted a brow to her teasing words and spoke in return as she lowered her head to her own beverage. He teased her in return, asking after what exactly she thought he meant. Venom lifted her own brows and glanced at him from the corner of her eye as she smiled through her long sip of mead. As she pulled away her grin said everything, she wouldn’t give him a verbal answer, but she did lean a little more heavily into his side.

The handsome brute went on to question her further, asking delightedly if she wanted to join him in a drinking game. "A game, hmm?” She asked softly as he went on to explain the mechanics, and hinting at where it could and likely would lead. "I think I understand, but… you should go first. Give me an example of how this game is going to work.” She was going to get incredibly drunk tonight, she could feel it already. Games were not her forte, but they’d see what happened.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]