gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-18-2022, 11:13 AM
He squinted somewhat, pondering the king's words. For a few moments, he was still. Either listening or thinking, perhaps both. Torben finally gave a short nod to Ardyn. "Aye" he replied "I've no problem with sparring once settled in" he managed to lift himself from his sitting position, standing tall but equally with the other man "yer terms are reasonable to me" he would say gratefully, dipping his head fully this time "like said, I've no experience with packs. Wherever ye need to place me, I accept the rank."

No other wolf had come to confirm or deny Ardyn's claims of Valhalla. Torben could only trust the king's words were true. It mattered not, if he did indeed leave on his terms - Ardyn would be proven a liar or an honest man when that time came. Or if it didn't? Would he settle in Valhalla happily? "Consider me yer wolf, High King Ardyn" he added, his head slipping upward to stare directly and - he hoped - honestly at Ardyn "for what that is worth." He did not move over the border, waiting to see if he was indeed accepted here.

SPEECH HERE