Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-18-2022, 04:37 PM
An island. A volcano. Ash and soot, perhaps, but more than likely basalt. Wren felt her insides shudder. Volcanoes were normal, natural things but the one that destroyed her previous land... A sign from angry gods, if she believed in such things. Nevertheless, it had happened. It had taken everything from her, forcing her to run. Forcing others to flee or die. Was anyone left from that place? She doubted it, but... stranger things have happened.

"We could bait some traps with food to attract the fish..." she murmured, more to herself than Kotori and Keahi. She didn't want to step on anyone's toes here, she was totally new. This whole thing was foreign to her. Expanding land was not something she had done before, especially for a pack "uh, I know how - if nobody else does" her face burned as she glanced at the ground, aware that some may look her way "I don't know how to look for an active volcano though." Wren added.

She kept to herself the misgivings she had about the Cove. "The water hasn't frozen here in winter, so fishing is a good source of food and trade... And the ocean itself seems clean, so I doubt we'd have to worry about getting sick."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me