Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-18-2022, 06:39 PM
The Warlord had many restless nights. There was an advantage to having a den that nestled above all the rest. He needed only creep out the door and rest on the stone patio, and watch the world below. Seeing his pack secure and safe soothed something restless inside of him, and he found himself often resting on that spot, and watching the quiet pack.

On this night, he caught the form of a familiar tawny wolf as she moved restlessly back and forth, clearly something on her mind. He moved away from the den quietly, careful not to wake any inside as he made his way down the mountain. Paws on the grassy valley, he made his way closer. She sensed him before he arrived, and turned to her, so he nodded his head in greeting as he closed the gap between them. “Not that I’ve heard, I was already awake” He promised her. He hadn’t heard any disturbance from her pacing, and if the patrols had seen her, they had clearly left her to it. “Why don’t you tell me whats on your mind?”

"Sirius Fatalis"