Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-18-2022, 07:17 PM

She let out a relieved sigh, half exhaustion and half annoyance along with the relief. Stopping her pacing, she faced the massive wolf. All the alphas she heard about were huge. Granted, they needed to be able to meet challenges and challengers head-on. Using their size was just what they were born to do. "I..." she looked away, feeling sheepish. What had she thought lately? "I've always been a follower."

Not that she wasn't grateful for Basilisk's friendship and Armada's safety, but. "I thought about claiming a land, if there is room" before Sirius could protest, she hurried on. Her voice raised in a slight panic as if expecting him to protest or even get annoyed "I've been a beta wolf before. In the absence of my previous alpha, I helped evacuate people left behind when our world crumbled..." Hurt flashed against her blues.

"I've been forced to make decisions. Bad ones. Good ones. Armada is comfy, but I don't feel pressured to try for a rank in due time" she liked hunting just fine, and there was no higher title for it "point is, I've thought about a leadership role. I'm still young; I got lots of time. I can wait if this goes nowhere. While I can see myself growing old in your pack, Sirius, I also need a challenge. Yanno?" She finished in a flurry but was still nowhere near done.

She had no one to help her. "I... long and short, I sort of want to lead. I've... always followed, trailed... I don't want that any more." She didn't meet his eyes.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me