Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-18-2022, 07:34 PM

Zee's gaze was directed into the cove and the sea beyond while the other wolves spoke, reminiscing over the beach-side den they'd left behind. Glancing out over the water it was almost enough to fool you that you'd returned to the south - and then a cold mountain wind would blow, reminding her swiftly that this was not anywhere near a tropical setting. A contemplative frown pulled at her lips, her attention returning to the group as the water received mention. "A good thought, Keahi. How would you do it?" Zee began to consider the work load, imagining some multi-day process of driving sticks into the ground and using them to reference the variation in water level. She would have spoken as much aloud, but Keahi was still a somewhat new addition to the Armada. Zee had not had much time to get to know the red-toned woman, it was possible that they had different, more efficient ways of doing things where she came from.

The conversation moved to the water itself and the fish that likely made it it's home. Their newest recruit spoke up somewhat sheepishly, and Zee offered her an encouraging smile in reply. "I'm sure many of us have gotten used to the ease of fishing back at the plains, your expertise will be very much appreciated, Wren." She trotted up to the water's edge, touching her toes tentatively to it's surface. Another stark contrast to their tropical shores made itself very, very clear, and Zee recoiled backwards away from the cold bite. "I don't know what I was expecting." She laughed, mostly at herself. "I suppose we're Northern wolves now, and will have to get used to the cold. I sure hope it's more tolerable in the summer heat." Fishing would be a very uncomfortable task, if they were unsuccessful in baiting them closer to shore. Just the thought of submerging herself made Zee's thin frame shudder beneath her pelt.  
"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.