size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-19-2022, 02:49 AM

Artorias listened keenly while Claire and Greed both explained where their passions and skills lay. To the Aegis, what a wolf was passionate about was more than just what job they could perform for the Hallows. It was a reflection of the person they were, a glimpse into their minds and souls so to speak. It was also a highly effective way for the alpha to learn his wolves and find ways to connect and relate to them. When he's said the Hallows regarded their own as family, he wasn't being hyperbolic. The entire pack felt like one large nuclear family and that was by design. It built stronger bonds between the creatures that made up the pack. It brought lives together and created lifelong friendships and relationships. It was a physical representation of community and camaraderie, and he hoped that Claire and Greed would both find what they were looking for here amongst them.

Claire mentioned some skill as a fighter, but was quick to laud the talents of Greed as a warrior, detailing his history of martial skill to the alpha couple. She did also express interest in the crafting opportunities Briar offered her, but ultimately she wanted to feel out her own path. Artorias nodded his head assent; that was always a wise decision for someone to take. Sometimes being unsure was the most sure thing a person could say about themselves. Greed was much more straightforward—the veteran warrior wanted a position as a fighter. Artorias would be remiss to deny a talented wolf the chance to use their skills, and he turned a flash of a grin to the older wolf. "Very well, then a Knight you shall be, Greed," Artorias declared. "I think we would all benefit from having you use your skills to keep us all safe, and to help keep our fighters sharp with whatever lessons you can teach them. And for you, Claire, I think it's a smart move to feel out your own path. There's a lot to see and do and learn in the Hallows, and sometimes passions pop up where you least expect them! Whenever you feel confident in what you want and show skill, let me know and we'll get you on a path to mastering your passions."

By now, the group had reached the castle. Artorias led the way through the gates and the high stone walls and into the lush gardens of the courtyard. Wild and domesticated flowers of all kinds bloomed bright and fragrant all about the cobblestone pathways that cut through lush verdant grass. Around the courtyard, beautiful wisteria trees blossomed with lilac-purple fronds that draped down like floral curtains from their branches. The wolves of the pack that had green thumbs were all very proud of the work they did maintaining the gardens—as was Artorias in their efforts and talents. "Welcome to your new home, friends! Briar and I will give you a brief tour, then show you some of the vacant rooms. You're both welcome to have your own space, or share one if you prefer." Artorias didn't know the intricacies or nuances of Claire and Greed's relationship, but it also wasn't his place to pry. If the two wished to cohabitate, he wouldn't deny them that simple joy.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.