Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-19-2022, 12:33 PM
"Maybe a walrus?"

Wren spoke up again, surprising herself. She squinted at the trail of flattened sand before looking at Keahi, turning her attention away from Kotori's words. "I-If we store things in the caves, we should make a wall around it - or halfway around it - there. Kotori's discovered we have company and it could destroy or eat whatever we store. Especially food." Walruses especially were destructive when not lazy. Their tusks would make fine additions to armor too.

"During the end of spring and winter, a walrus is very active... Cause of mating season. I'm surprised we haven't seen more activity from them right now - if that is indeed a walrus" Or... it could be a polar bear. Oh no, it could very well be one. Kotori raised an excellent point about predators "we should clear the caves if we store stuff there, and mark our scents strongly." A bear could just shrug off wolf scent markings though.

We need to be very careful.

"We should proceed with caution..."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me