Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-19-2022, 10:43 AM

"You'd do that?!"

She could not help the burst of three simple words. Wren met his eyes at the man's prompting, shock, fear, and excitement and daresay... hope flickering in. Of course, she had wanted to continue a working relationship with Armada. If what Sirius said was true, she did want to claim northern land and continue to work alongside the pack she had been in only a few weeks. The edging of spring was upon them. New life would soon be here, along with fresh-faced yearlings looking for a home.

"I want a strong ally like Armada" she composed herself "I would like a mentor in you" Sirius definitely had more experience leading than many other alphas here, for sure "but most of all, I want a friendship. You don't need to feel like you have to do this, Sirius... but I am grateful for the assistance. Consider... Armada a friend and ally, if this becomes a reality." She dipped her head to him.

And so. "I wouldn't want you guys to travel far if we're gonna be allies. Maybe a land close to your own, until I... grow more confident? Graduate your training? Then I could move this proverbial pack somewhere else" No way was she going to rely on Armada forever. They had their own shit to deal with! "do you know somewhere good in the North?" She frowned, having little experience with the territory right now.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me