An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-19-2022, 11:00 AM
Hattori regarded the woman for a moment longer, his ears tipping forward to take in the familiar string of words. Her accent was similar to his own, marking that she was indeed from what used to be his local area. More so than that she was polite and succinct, made her intentions clear without being pushy or overly needy. From first glance alone he saw no reason to deny her, not when he'd let others in so readily before.

But still, there were questions to ask. Things to know before he could allow things to venture past the point of no return, just in case. It was simply how things were done around here, sponsorship he called it.

"You have." He told her, knowing she'd be familiar with the bamboo towering in the distance. The rustling of its leaves like a tune beckoning them home. "If you wish to join us I need to know you are capable. Tell me about yourself. He imagined she had a long story as to how she'd gotten here, a tale he was willing to listen to.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]