size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-19-2022, 12:36 PM

Their leader appeared, calling out an inquiry. Sayuri walked backward to allow him room to come outside and greet her. She regards his strong frame for a moment, cutting through the darkness of the territory. For a split second, she is unable to focus on anything but the patches of orange. Then, she would find her voice. "I wish to speak to you about rank" she replied, bowing her head "I am unable to focus on a particular path. I am uncertain which to tread."

What did Tojo-kai need most? She was uncertain, so this was why she asked Hattori. "I have less skill in direct combat, good sir. Most are averse toward me, they underestimate me due to size. Do I use this against them in pursuit of Tojo-kai - or do I focus on the healing arts?" Sayuri paused before adding "I dabble in poison. I harm over heal. I coat my blade with venom to make killing easier. I would have to study, or become a student to a teacher, harder to become a medicine woman worthy of the pack."

Yet, she was not averse to hard work. If Hattori had a teacher in mind, she could easily learn.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye