Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-19-2022, 05:01 PM

"Yes."

Wren had considered the premise of her pack before. It was something different. When she had been in the sea-dwelling one, they had begun to transition away from a formal pack and into... something else. "A trade guild" it worked for such hardworking wolves, especially someone as busy-bodied as herself "different wolves, with different skills, all working for the betterment of their community and others. We'd be crafters and workers, our skills rented and commissioned."

But she wasn't done. Wren breezed by, but her tone held some passion to it. "We'd be lax and leisurely. Anyone who just wants a safe haven, is welcomed, but they're expected to add to our cache once a season in some way. Participation would be encouraged and not a mandate. I don't like forcing others to bow to me either." She gave Sirius an uneasy grin, knowing he probably guessed that already.

"But most of all, I had... the idea of a Bazaar" Wren added, frowning in thought "of different packs coming and going, in a gentle peace. There would be prizes and events. But most of all, we'd be able to show off what we've worked so hard on before winter" And show strength to others! "everyone would be able to trade and get what they needed, for a profit."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me