Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-19-2022, 05:44 PM

"Mercenary work isn't what I want to do" Wren carefully stated, curious about Aerie and its broken alliances "it's more of a commission. A job to do and then come back. Or if they like it enough, they can stay in that pack. We could also rent wolves out to vagabonds; especially old lone wolves who cannot hunt for themselves. Someone to talk to for a bit. We needn't be sheltered. I've spent a lot of time as a lone wolf... It can be hard alone. As long as the pack would get something for helping, we'll take most any commission. Within reason."

Sirius was smart enough to realize that Wren offered. She wanted to be upfront, direct... She wanted to make allies but also keep her nose clean. She wanted to be able to sleep at night, knowing she did a good job. "I'd never ask any wolf who pledged to me to lay down their life. All commissions would be handled by the wolf who wanted to do them. Voluntarily. I'd give them the freedom to choose their own life and experiences" Sirius also made a point. Wren nodded, agreeing "I want others to be safe."

She paused.

"It may be greedy to say the guild could provide materials, wealth... Profit" she shrugged "experience, training. Room to grow. Food. Shelter. Companionship. Like any pack, I guess" Wren tipped her head to Armada's land "everything you own would be yours. Nobody else's; unless you donated it to the pack. We'd all be equals. We would vote on big decisions. I know our kind craves order and structure, but some rare few... don't." But they also needed a place to sleep at night. Somewhere safe and warm.

"I would give them as much freedom as possible for an alpha" Wren's ocean blue eyes hardened "and we won't tolerate abuse. Wolves should be able to say what they want, without being maimed for it" Sirius was right; she was young, and inexperienced but. She should be able to hear and see things she didn't agree with, to better understand and deal with them "I want to lead, but I don't want anyone to be unhappy. I would be able to change... I would listen to them. I would grow for them."

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me