Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-19-2022, 06:12 PM
The Warlord listened patiently as she spoke of the pack she wished to create. When she was done, he inclined his head slowly in a thoughtful nod. “I see you’ve given this a lot of thought.” Her premise was interesting, and he would watch to see how it unfurled in the years to come.

He yawned into the cool air, and shook out his coat. The chill wind was getting to him in the late hours of the night. “Let's move over to the fire pit and I’ll get us some warm drinks.” He suggested. Anyone could see that Wren was too keyed up to get any more sleep tonight. A missed night's sleep was hardly unusual for the Fatalis leader and he got to his own paws, indicating for Wren to follow.

“It would be best to start recruiting first, which will lead to you travelling a lot more. Once you’ve found a few wolves to your cause, I’ll take you to meet some of the Alphas in our circle. If your numbers need bolstering, I’ll give you one of my wolves. I’ll give that some thought and you can let me know if you need them.” He said, drawing a rough outline of an idea, but none of it was ingrained in stone. He left the floor open for her to decide how she wanted to proceed.

"Sirius Fatalis"