An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-19-2022, 06:40 PM
Theory gagged comedically and Sparrow rolled around cackling obnoxiously as she said she'd pass. When Sparrow quieted down, Theory went on to relate herself to her dad and now it was Sparrow's turn to gag, "Yeah, but one was his cousin and honestly, if that's what you're here for, I'm gonna have to pass." Sparrow faked another gag, tossing herself onto her back. "But I mean, yanno, I found love or something once and now she's off making pups for Sirius' son and probably training them to have no fun ever while they trap her in the pack and never let her go anywhere because they love her more than I could ever or something." Sparrow grimaced. Other than a dick, what did Azure have that she didn't? It didn't make sense to her. It would never make sense to her. Had they not laid next to each other and talked about their dreams? Did they not travel the world together, side by side, sharing their bed? "Love doesn't make sense, and it opens you up for way more hurt than it's worth." Sparrow tried to smooth the wrinkling of her nose. "You're probably too busy leading your pack to find someone to fuck or love. I, for one, haven't fucked a single wolf- nor multiple wolves- since the pirates became a pack, and I definitely haven't found anything even close to love." She rolled her eyes, "So, I dunno, if you want pups, go make yourself some pups, mate or no mate. OR maybe stop being an alpha and focus on being a good date, a good girlfriend, wife, mother, whatever you want."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.