Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-19-2022, 08:27 PM
"Goodness!"

She almost yelped a surprised... yelp. Eden stared back, seeing the light brown frame of a massive wolf. When she spoke, that's when she noticed her at first. It was quite difficult to tell here, but at least the wolf sounded friendly. Flustered at her outburst, she lowered her head with a guilty smile. "Oh, no" she began again, her stumpy tail flickering despite the length "I have been near the tides before, yet this one had eluded me."

Though that seemed a fleeting and casual answer, no?

"Until now" Eden said, a bright smile crossing her features "I've come here recently, this land, I mean" she blabbered utter nonsense at times but meant well "whether I would come back..." she trailed off, a gentle hum escaping her lips "yes! With good company, indeed. It seems a pleasant place to explore." She stared curiously at the woman, her green-yellow eyes adjusting to the dark.

"Perhaps you can join me if you are not busy?" she burst out in quiet excitement. She kneaded the wet and sandy-stone ground "o-oh... forgive me. I have... I have rambled. My name is Eden. Eden Hart. And you are?" Another warm smile cast the pirate's way.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children