gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-21-2022, 09:13 AM
The game they played was one that Venom was not so well versed in when you got down to the nitty gritty. She had only ever been with one man before Maverick, though she had seen Azure for a while Hattori had won her in the end. Venom hadn’t been important enough for Azure, and even with the offer of Emperor he hadn’t chosen her over Hanako. Part of her still believed that was a mistake on the Fatalis’ part, but the other part was well aware she had avoided quite a lot of heartache from that path. Though now that she could look back on that time it was glaringly obvious that both would lead to the place she found herself before Maverick appeared at her border.

He didn’t press her for a real answer, but chuckled at the expression she offered as both of their attentions turned to their beverages for a moment before he explained the game. She was willing to reveal some of her inner secrets to him, but more than that she wanted to see behind the facade. Mav to this point had been honest as far as she could tell, like he said she was given a glimpse at the real man before her. He would do as requested and take the first question, but first he had to prepare them. Their small glasses were not to his liking of liquor that needed to be drank tonight.

Venom shook her head and smiled as he unwrapped himself from her side and slipped back into the party to acquire his heart’s desire. She was given a moment alone with her thoughts, a split second to debate if this was where she wanted to be. Venom didn’t feel like there was any part of her that wanted to be anywhere but here, dancing around with Maverick, and getting to know the man who sought her attention.

He returned swiftly with two more skeins of beverage for each of them. Maverick settled in beside her even more snugly than before he left, and eagerly began their game. "Cross my heart,” she answered him as he warned her this was supposed to be about honesty. He spoke as if he had actually talked to Chimera when he slipped back into the gathering. "You would be correct. I have more than one brother, but only one is here.” She hadn’t seen any of her youngest siblings, and Plague was still in Ashen keeping an eye while she was here. He was partially correct so she took her swig The real question was what could she assume about him?

"Hmm… I believe that you come from a strict family. Grew up under the hard gaze of your father, and once you were a yearling decided you couldn’t get away from his thumb fast enough.” She surmised softly as they leaned against one another under the stars and fragrant flowers. Her sunset gaze didn’t stray from his vibrant blue eyes, and he’d managed to keep her flirtatious grin the whole evening.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]