gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-21-2022, 10:21 AM
She couldn’t really read his features as she finally began to speak. There was no other eventuality than this one, confronting how she felt and laying her heart bare for Maverick to see. Her sunset eyes rested deep into the endless sky blue of his gaze as silence settled between them. The night wrapped around them as she finished speaking. Venom held her breath and froze as she waited for him to answer her confession. Maverick was obviously taken aback by her words and another beat passed with only quiet lingering.

Finally she was able to see the surprise as his expression cracked and his jaw fell from his upper lip. She didn’t know what he had expected her to say, but this was obviously not what he had come into the conversation to expect. It was her turn to expect the worst, her heart clenched as he finally found his voice, starting by whispering her name in disbelief. He questioned her as his mismatched paw gestured vaguely to himself as he tried to talk her down. This wasn’t rejection, this was knee jerk reaction.

The words he said further convinced her as he tried to talk her out of her feelings. Uttering the words that had held her back from this confrontation from the very beginning. That was why she had hesitated, why she had snuck out and around with him. She didn’t know if this was the right path for an Empress to take. But Plague’s words held strong. Her second in command had given her permission to do what was right for her for once. Venom had taken her highborn Prince as a husband and he left her. She had seen to her duty, now she could focus on the desires of her heart. Venom knew beyond a doubt now that she wanted this man beside her.

"I mean every word.” She told him softly as he questioned her, and went on to give his list of reasons why she shouldn’t. "Maverick,” Her voice was soft, she tilted her features, finding it easier to gaze longingly into his eyes now that she had come clean with her emotions. "That’s why I want you. I had my royal husband, and you’ve seen where duty and honor have gotten me.” She would never regret Hattori, he had given of himself while he was with her. He had paid his dues, but that wouldn’t offset the breaking of his oath. Or her broken heart.

"Venom wants you.” She told him, leaning closer once again, giving him power over her as he was free to accept or reject her offer and advances. "The Empress just gets to benefit as well.” She joked softly, scarcely breathing as she waited.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]