Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-08-2013, 01:06 PM

"Well, you certainly shouldn't rush yourself," He would chuckle at her comment, peach colored orbs rolling over her face as he took in her feautures. Once again he was whisked away by her beauty. Why did Maverick have to be so lucky? He had gotten the woman of his dreams despite the drama between the packs. Maybe if he did the same, Chrysanthe could be his? He hoped so, oh the things he would do just to have her at his side. "Don't worry, I don't want to rush into anything. I just want to know more about her." He would say softly, tail flicking slightly behind him. "I might know her. No promises though. What's her name, Themisto?" The lump in his throat wouldn't cease despite his swallow. He knew this was the moment of truth, if she knew who she was then she could help him, if not then the trail would be lost again. This may be his last chance to find her again, after all he didn't know many other wolves. Surely the queen had made her rounds through Alacritis, and would at least have a clue for him? "Her name... Her name is Chrysanthe. I don't know the sire name." He would say with a halfhearted smile. Hopefully that was enough information for her, and hopefully she knew her. He would wait anxiously, eyes stuck on her features as he waited for a reaction,

"Speech"