size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-21-2022, 08:24 PM

Kotori had never seen a walrus and certainly therefore never seen tracks of one.  His gaze considered the smooth patch of sand again, more interested in talk of predators and problems.  Kotori was out here to help on a necessary task but his heart wasn’t in exploring near as much as it was hunting and fighting.  What did this imagined creature even look like?  What sort of body created a path like this?  He imagined crocodiles and their long bodies and tails pulling against the ground but it didn’t match up.

For that matter, no one could conclusively say this was from a walrus.  This was all hypothetical so far that was filled with ‘if’s.  “I would suggest we make sure of what it came from before we come up with the plan of how to keep them away.  Unless you are positive it’s a walrus marking?”  Kotori glanced between the group before adding, “I say we just work on doing all that’s been planned on.  Measuring water, checking out caves and such.” Kotori waved a paw at all the exact details they had gone over not feeling a need to rehash the conversation that just happened.  “We are aware a potential threat comes here.  As we will also be coming here to prepare we are bound to see more signs or hints if not the creature itself.  When we have a better idea we can come up with a more solid answer of what to do about it.  Let that be a latter activity once others are started.  I want to see this thing for myself.”  There was a predator out there Kotori hadn't killed yet.  He wanted to change that.

"Kotori"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]