Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-21-2022, 08:39 PM
"It could have been a polar bear" she did admit to the group but frowned down at the markings "though I know what they smell like. This isn't it. This is more fish, salt and kelp combined into one thing" she spoke more confidently as she continued to them "the tracks part in the middle, and they're indented at the sides. Flippers dragging the body over the sand, see?"

Wren approached and crouched down to the side of them. "It's a straight line, unlike a polar bear's paws breaking into a run or even walking" There was no space, only a solid dragging mark. Broken only by the flipper indents "a walrus doesn't typically become aggressive unless provoked. They are gluttons though; I'd advise against storing food here. They'd break down whatever we put up to get to it. And if there is one walrus, there'll be more come spring for mating."

Especially females and bachelor males. "We shouldn't add fuel to the fire with food" she added with a frown "but if we store gear and other things here, like Keahi said... a wall could keep them out" Kotori made the impression he wanted to hunt the damn thing "old, fat and content male walruses have a harem of females. If they think their pod is in danger, they will take down even a Dire wolf - or die trying" She frowned "though if we took down an old one, a new one will take his place pretty quick to claim the females."

She glanced at Keahi. "Spikes along the beach will stop them from coming ashore. They're fat but they won't risk harm during their heat season" And they were pretty damn stupid sometimes, not using equipment and tools like wolves did "But we could hunt one alone. There are bachelor males, and the tusks are a sight to behold. Perfect for armor." In the end, they came to do what they had planned. With Zeitgeist, Kotori and Keahi, Wren made her way back to the territory. She had said her piece, warned them against the harem and the master.

Whether Armada would listen... Was not known.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me