size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-21-2022, 11:11 PM

With Asla’s invitation, Kotori made his way over to sit next to them.  They were his older siblings and in the past, he had only known Asla as an older and bigger sibling.  That much had certainly changed as his head was now well above hers when sitting.  Indigo, like many in their family, was just a bit taller than Kotori.  At one point the age difference had set them in different worlds as far as viewpoints yet now the younger Fatalis could meet them as equals.  

Kotori gave a small hint of a smile at Asla’s question, “It’s a nice wedding, and Briar was always my favorite to spend time with.” As far as he noticed none of his other sisters were in earshot but Kotori was hardly the shyest of speaking his mind.  It wasn’t as if he said he disliked the others after all.  It was sidestepping the question  He didn’t have enough of a relationship with these two to pine away at what was lost.  “A bit more wine will add a bit more to the day.”

There were questions he had for both of them and perhaps the first they would label as personal and thus unappreciated.  Maybe not?  “I have a question or two, I’m not sure if you’d label them as personal.” Kotori shrugged, “but I imagine after this party ends I won’t know if I’d get another chance to ask.  I want to know why you both left the pack.  I’m also curious as to where you have gone and what you do.” The questions weren’t judgemental or an attempt at rudeness but instead a sincere bit of curiosity.  His family name was important to Kotori and a desire to know these two had sprung up.  Hell, maybe it was just losing Iki he wanted to find something new of value, even if it was siblings instead of a mate.  Maybe it was just the wine bringing out a more social side of him.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]