Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-22-2022, 12:38 AM
Sirius didn't need to say it. Wren lacked confidence. How was she supposed to get a wolf or even wolves to follow her? When the male appeared, speaking courteously and politely, she couldn't help the shit-eating grin. Maybe she did stand with purpose, but she couldn't help but inwardly chuckle at his formality. "I am, and you answered" she replied easily, dipping her skull to him "feel free to say uncle if you... want me to stop!" She rushed him.

While she was mostly kidding, she noticed he was stacked with items of his own. With her defensive item and her falcon, she lacked a weapon. But a sharp whistle called Euryale to her, who dove straight at the large male's face. The bird shrieked and beat her wings as Wren came up from the side. Hoping to distract the man, she aimed a controlled bite at the side of his neck. She tried to hold on to gain leverage over him. But it didn't work sometimes, and that was just life.

"she speaks"

Wren vs (opponent) for SPAR
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me