size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-22-2022, 11:36 AM

Asla's paw rested over the big black paw settled upon her stomach. She smiled as the joy continued to play upon Indigo's face. This was what he wanted. What he had always wanted. True to her promise, she had delivered. Soon they would be blessed with a litter of puppies and he would finally be the father that he had always wanted to be. The woman was happy to do this for him, though she hadn't particularly wanted more children. Arc and Tira were more than enough for her, but who wouldn't do whatever they could for the one that they loved?

Indigo started thinking about names and shared a few. Asla wasn't sold on either of them. The third, however, was appealing. "I like Skye," she agreed. She continued to hold his paw upon her stomach, tapping it lightly as she thought. Names... she didn't want to name a child anything related to her current family, though she wouldn't have minded honoring Azure. Asla spoke as much. "I know he's an idiot, but I wouldn't mind naming a boy after Azure. Or at least a middle name." Their brother was an asshole, but she loved him all the same, their close relationship when they were children not forgotten.

Asla continued, wiggling a little closer to Indigo. "How about Aia for a girl?" The woman mused, head tilting back and forth. "Aia Skye." The fae's purple gaze moved up to meet blue. "Would you mind if her surname is Indarra, like me?" Indigo knew how she felt about the Fatalis name and line, but if he wanted it...

"Indigo" & "Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]