Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-23-2022, 10:24 AM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo had once thought being a Klein meant something, these days not so much. Her mother had always thought it polite and Voodoo had intended to be polite. Subconsciously she shifted on her paws watching the water lap up the young female's paws. Voodoo's ears flicked and she smiled looking at Wren. "You think you could teach me to swim?" her purple eyes widened and glittered. Normally she was very calm but for some reason the thought of bonding with a wolf outside of her home pack seemed appealing. Plus with a swallow she was taking note of Wren's mannerism she could use them later on for when she tried to interact with other wolves.

"I was raised inland I didn't leave my home packs lands much don't know why so there's lots to explore and get to know. Even if I just turned two." Voodoo gave a shrug settling back down as she didn't want to seem childish with her antics. She was no longer a pup and getting overly excited about a swimming lesson probably wasn't the best idea. Voodoo took one step into the water shivering for a moment before the water warmed over her paw. How fluid, she'd drank from rivers and streams and ponds but never really swam before.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN