Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-23-2022, 11:41 AM
Wren could not help but blink. The young woman wanted to know how to swim? She even seemed happy about it. Most wolves didn't know, nor cared to know. They went their whole life without swimming in the water. It seemed sad, to deny themselves this happiness. There was so much to learn in the world, but they picked and chose. "You don't have to justify yourself" she said to the other with a chuckle, shaking her head "if you want to learn, you want to learn."

She, too, moved to the water. The water lapped gently around her ankles now and she took to measuring the depth before moving out more. While Wren was a strong swimmer, Voodoo was not. She didn't feel like saving anyone today, even if she would. "Follow me until the water gets halfway up your body" Wren instructed the other, a bit sternly "if you've never swum before, we'll work on getting you comfortable first." She only spoke a bit harshly because she didn't want Voodoo to chew off more than she could eat!

Wren began to move further out, only stopping when the waves tickled her belly.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me